You can save the application itself as an app template for future use. To save the application as an app template, click on App Template on the side menu.
On clicking, Save as Template popup is opened to fill in the configuration details.
- Name – Name of the app template for reference
- Version – Version managed for release purpose
- Display Name – Name of the app template to be displayed
- Category – Category in which the app template is to be saved
- Description – Description of the app template for future reference
Enter Name of the App Template, Display Name and Description. Upload an image if there is any and click on Next to create an app template.
Upload an image for the Template by clicking on Upload button.
On completing the configuration setup, click on Next to navigate to Publish tab & provide the below details
- Publish – Choose publish type – whether app template is to be saved for public use or private use
- Payment Type – Choose payment type as Free or Premium.Some app templates are applicable only for premium users.
- Effective From – Date from which the app template is to be effective.
- Effective To – Date until which the app template is to be effective.
Summary page displays App template Image, App template name, Display name, Description of the app template and displays application type, No of Page(s), No of API(s), No of connector(s), No of Asset(s) of the application of which template is going to be created.
User can click on Save button to save the changes or click on Back button if user wants to edit previously added values.
After saving the template, a success message is displayed with the app template image, no of copied objects and version no.
How to Use App Template in Designing Pages
User can use app templates while creating an application.
Click on Preview button in the specific template to open the selected template. Click on Install to create a new application using the selected app template.