Layouts are predefined page templates available in the OREOPS application in such a way that are required to use in the nearby future while designing pages and creating mobile applications.
How to Use Layout
To use the layout available in the OREOPS application
- Click on Add Pages and Select Layout Radio button
- On selecting, Predefined layouts are displayed on the right side of the window.
- Choose the desired layout and click on Create button to create the page with the selected layout.
OREOPS application features different templates that are useful in designing mobile pages.
- Page Templates – You can save the designed mobile page as a template with the “Save as Template” feature for use in creating applications in the future. For more details refer Pages.
- App Templates – You can save the application itself as an app template for future use. For more details refer App Templates.