Data can be brought into the OREOPS application from various sources for processing and for display as an output to the app users. These data sources are to be mapped to the data models available in the application.
Data sources can be any one of the following
- JSON – JSON files locally available in the system act as a data source for the OREOPS application. For more details visit JSON.
- API – OREOPS application allows data to be sourced through API. For more details visit API.
- Firestore – OREOPS application allows cloud based data storage through Firebase. For more details visit Firestore.
- SQLite – OREOPS application allows data to be stored locally in the mobile devices through SQLite. For more details visit SQLite.
To create a new source
- Click on Source tab in the side menu to open up a new popup window.
- Fill out Name, Description and select the type of the datasource from JSON, API, SQLite & Firestore, and click on the Create button.
- It is used to upload JSON file or to get the JSON data from URL or enter the JSON data to create the static data to the application.
- There are three ways to give JSON values
- User can directly give JSON values in Editor. Given JSON will be displayed in Inspect.
- User can upload local files by clicking browse button, JSON values will be posted to editor tab once the file is uploaded.
- User can use the URL to get the JSON values for which the user should change the type from File to URL. After providing the URL, click on Fetch button to get the values.