Email connector allows app users to exchange email information stored on a computer between two users over telecommunication channels.
Configure the connector with the following details:
- SMTP Server(Required) – An SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server is an application that’s primary purpose is to send, receive, and/or relay outgoing mail between email senders and receivers.
- Port(Required) – A way of identifying a specific process to which an Internet or other network message is to be forwarded when it arrives at a server.
- Name(Required) – Name as in the Email address
- Email(Required) – Email address of the sender
- Password(Required) – Entered password of the sender email
- SSL(Optional) – Secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol for web browsers servers allows authentication, encryption and decryption of data sent over the Internet.
- Your Email(Optional) – Email address of the recipient
- Cc(Optional) – This option is often used in business communications when a message is intended to a main recipient but the information has to be shared to the other recipients.
- Bcc(Optional) – A way of sending copies of an email to other recipients without notifying the main recipient.
- Subject(Optional) – Introduction that identifies the intent of the email
- Message(Optional) – Text, typically brief and informal, that is sent or received over a computer network.
- With Attachment(Optional) – An email attachment is a computer file sent along with an email message.
|Same as DEBUG||Checkbox that captures the configuration details of the debug mode if checked|
|Is Active||Checkbox to indicate that the connector is active if checked|
|Set as Default||Checkbox that sets the configuration as default if checked|
|Test Connection||Sends Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) echo request packets, or pings to one or more remote computers and returns the echo response replies.|