Connectors are components that allow app users to perform data communication with data sources from the OREOPS application.
These connectors can be created and used in two different modes namely
- Debug Mode: This mode allows users to create and utilize the connector in their individual, personal mobile devices, to design and view the pages of the mobile application.
- Release Mode: This mode allows users to create and utilize the connector during the release phase of the created mobile application.
These connectors can be created & modified to be accessed in any one of the modes based on the requirements.
- Free Connectors – These are the connectors that are readily available in the OREOPS application for free access to the app users. The app users can execute regular tasks using these connectors.
- Premium Connectors – There are few connectors that are available to premium app users.
Add New Connector
To add a new connector to be used on the page click on the Add icon on the Object Toolbar as shown below
On clicking, a new screen gets opened up to fill in the details
- Connector Name(Required) – Name of the connector.
- Length – Minimum – 3 characters Maximum – 50 characters
- First character should be an alphabet
- Should not contain white spaces
- Special characters allowed – “_”
- Description(Required) – Short description about the connector
- Category(Optional) – Choose the desired category from the below categories
- Services – MSG91, Google Map API, Firebase, API, Email
- Utility – Appetize
For detailed information run through the respective sections.