Roles are defined to indicate the level of access to the application. You can create a new role, view and edit the available roles by logging into the application as an administrator.
By default, the following roles are defined:
|Admin||Create, Edit & Delete Apps; |
Create, Edit & Delete Roles;
Define & Modify Rights assigned to the Roles
|Contributor||Contribute to Design changes|
|Guest||View Apps; |
Restricted from Creating, Editing & Deleting Apps
To create a new role and define the rights of the role
- Click on Add button available on the right side as shown below:
- On clicking, a window is displayed as shown below to fill in the details of the role:
- Provide the Role Name
- Clone the new role from among the roles available in the application
- Provide a description for the new role
- Edit the rights available for the user by checking the checkbox against the Edit Rights option
Choose the relevant rights for each of the menus, check the checkbox against Accept and Continue & click on Save to update the role.
Edit or delete the role created whenever you wish by selecting the respective icons against the role created.
Edit the name, description & rights provided to the role by clicking on Edit icon against the role.
Choose the required rights by clicking on Edit Rights checkbox. On choosing the required rights, click on Accept and Continue checkbox, and click on Update button to update the changes made.
Delete the role you have created by clicking on Delete icon against the role. On clicking the icon, a pop-up is displayed as shown below:
Click on Delete to confirm deletion of the role. On clicking, a confirmation message is displayed as highlighted below and the role is deleted from the workspace.