OREOPS application allows an app user to share the workspace with other app users to support the operation as the name indicates, the users who are entitled to access the workspace are displayed with their statuses – Active & Inactive.
You can invite users to view the design created by sending them invites. Each app user is allowed to send a maximum of 2 invitations.
Procedure to Invite Users
- Click on Account Settings on the Left side menu and navigate to Users
- Click on the Invite option available on the right side as shown below
On clicking, a new page is displayed as shown below to fill in the details of the user
- Fill in the First Name & Email ID of the user to be invited
- Choose the App to be viewed from the list of apps available in the workspace
- Choose the Role of the user from the list of roles available in the workspace
- Click on the Add icon as highlighted in the above image to add up the details of the user
Edit or Delete the user details before sending the invite by clicking on the respective icons.
Click on Send Invite if there are no more changes in the user details. On clicking, a message is displayed as Invitation sent successfully and the details of the user are displayed as shown below:
Initially, the status of the user is displayed as Pending & once the invited user has logged into the application, the status gets changed as Active.